What you need:
- A clean pot
- Dried Sea cucumbers
- Tap water
- A stove
- Take your pot and clean it, make sure there is no oil in the bowl
- Put your Seacucumber(s) into the pot and fill it up with cold tap water
- Leave it there for three days and change the water everyday (every 24 hours)
- Clean out a pot making sure there is no oil, and fill it up with cold tap water
- Put the pot on the stove on high heat, and wait for the water to boil.
- Once the water starts to boil you can then put your Seacucumber(s) in and wait for 30 mins
- After the 30 mins, turn off the heat and lid the pot and wait for the water to cool down to room temperature by itself
- After it arrives at room temperature, change the water in the pot with fresh cold tap water, and put it into the fridge.
- Repeat steps 5-8 everyday for three days, boiling once everyday.
- Clean out the Seacucumber(s) by cutting it open and removing the sand
- The Seacucumbers(s) are now ready to enter into your dish